My Participation ~
A goodreads A-Z Authors Shelf will likely form my tracking for this Challenge[possibly below for a 2nd option at hand]*I’ve been thinking of authors of books I intend on including in 2015 reading,needing a wee bit of help for the alphabet to be covered! Any sleuths aware of X and Z authors…?
*Here are the details/rules:
– The challenge runs from 1 January to 31 December 2015
– Books written by authors with last names from A-Z, collect every letter of the alphabet
– Only last names count, so William Shakespeare would fall under S, not W
– Speaking of Shakespeare, the books you read may fall under any form/genre: prose, poetry, drama; fiction, non-fiction, academic monographs…
– Books don’t have to be “physical” either–ebooks and audiobooks are welcome!
– Crossovers with other challenges and re-reads are also more than welcome!
– You do not need to have a blog or review the books in order to participate–having a list somewhere (such as GoodReads) is fine
– Come December 2015, I’ll be making a post for you to submit your completed challenges. If you finish by 31 Dec 2015, you’ll be in the running for a booktastic prize draw!
How to join:– If you’re a blogger, grab the challenge banner and link back to this post to help spread the word and encourage others to join! Fill out the form there, and include a link to your challenge sign-up post (not to your overall blog).
– If you’re a non-blogger, keep track of your authors list any way you wish (I know quite a few people start up a challenge bookshelf on Goodreads), and use the form below to fill out your details (and perhaps a link to your challenge bookshelf, if you’re setting one up)
.If you want to follow my blog, I may post special challenge-related announcements throughout the year; alternatively, just check back during December 2015. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a comment. And that’s it, really!
Happy reading, and all the best with the challenge! [Samantha-Lin.com hosting]
A – Afshar, Tessa [In the Field of Grace]
C – Caroll, Robin [ Hidden in the Stars ]
Christie, Agatha [ While the Light Lasts, Manx Gold, The Harlequin Tea Set, After the Funeral ]
Carie, Jamie [Snow Angel]
Connelly, Victoria [Wish You Were Here]
D– Delamere, Jennifer [A Lady Most Lovely]
G – Greene, Vanessa [Seafront Tea Rooms]
Giorello, Sibella [The Rivers Run Dry]
Gunn, Robin Jones [Finding Father Christmas]
H – Hatcher, Robin Lee [A Promise Kept]
K– Kirkpatrick, Jane [Barcelona Calling]
L – Ladd, Sarah E [Lady at Willowgrove Hall]
Lamott, Anne [ Traveling Mercies ]
M -McInerney, Monica [All Together Now]
Montgomery, L.M. [Anne of the Island]
N – Norato, Lisa [The Promise Keeper]
P – Pura, Murray [London Dawn]
R– Reay, Katherine [Dear Mr Knightley]
Rupp, Joyce [ May I Have This Dance? ]
S – Stallwood, Veronica [ Death and the Oxford Box ]Smith, Debra White [ Christmas Past ]Skevington, Andrea [ The Pilgrim Spirit]Stairs, M Jean [Be My Companion]Srubas, Rachel [The Girl Got Up]
T – Teresa, Mother [Words to Love By]
Turansky, Carrie [The Daughter of Highland Hall]
V – Vogt, Beth K [Somebody Like You]
A – Alexander, Arana, Austin, Axtell,
B- Benison, Bowen, Brouwer, Buechner, Borysenko, Brown,
Bergren, Bricker, Barron, Belcastro, Byrne, Bessey, BostwickC- Cambron, Camden, Cameron, Connelly, Chittister, Caroll, Crandall, Caedmon, Cain, Cornthwaite, ChristieD– Delamere, Dotta, Dyckman, Doughty, Dobson, DeMarino, Drinkwater, DudleyE– Eakes, Eyre, ElliotF- Frantz, Foster, Fforde, Foster, Fox, Feinberg, FrostG- Greene, Giorello, Gray, Gilbert, Goyer, Gohlke, Ganshert, GreensmithH- Henry, Herriman, Heyer, Higman, Higgs, Hynd, Helm, Heuertz, Hirsch, Healy, HannonI- Irvin, Iona J- Jio, Jones, Jennings, Janzen, JantzK- Klassen, Kingsbury, Keller, Kidd, Kelly, Kingston, Kaye, Kiely, KirkpatrickL- Ladd, Lamott, Lightfoot, Lathan, LangM- MacNeal, Macomber, Manners, Manning, Moody, Morton, Morren, Morisy, McHugh, MeissnerN- Norato, Nouwen, NorrisO- Ortberg, O’Donohue, O’Rourke, O’KeefeP- Pollard-Gott, Pura, Polacco, Platt, Petersheim, PerryQ- Queen R- Reynolds, Richmond, Richardson, Rupp, Rosenberg, Reay, RompS- Sayers, Stallwood, Schaeffer, Smith, Stewart, Scott, Stokes, Saxton, Sotis, SrubasT- Tyndall, Turansky, Talbot, Teasdale, Tolkien, Thomas, Turano, Tod, TeichroebU– Urquhart, UpchurchV- VanLiere, Viola, Vogt, Voskamp, Vallotton, ViguieW- Walsh, Winspear, White, Wiehl, Wallace, Wolff, Warren, Wydick, Willard, Ward, Wingate, Wiseman, Wells, Walsh, Weber, WatersX-Y- Yttrup, Yorkey, Y’Barbo,Z- Zschech, Zacharias, Zinsser, Zack, Zevin
[individual alphabet letters] *
Kav has a great list of authors in her Best Reads sidebar if you’re looking for options.
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS