Managed to complete my goal for 3 books read for this week’s Read-a-thon –
Created and hosted by Allison and Mallory @AllainSisters on twitter#FallintoReading if you’d like to check out what others are reading
Tender Mercies have been explored cover to cover –thanks to warm-hearted author, Mary Manners, for keeping me in tissues! =)
There has been a Tuesday topic posted at theBibliophile Sisters hosting this week,but we do know life can take new directions.
- “TUESDAY: This day we are planning a fall tag. We have created some questions for this and will be talking about our favorite things for fall.”
Sounds interesting…as do the following scheduled events for the week:*
- WEDNESDAY: We will be pairing books with music.
We are going to put together some books and songs/artists that go well with the book.
Start thinking of some ideas now – we want to hear from everyone!
- THURSDAY: Tea talk!
We will have a Q+A and you can ask us questions we will answer during this talk!
- FRIDAY: Banned books essay and reviews.
The week we chose for the read-a-thon ended up being the same week as banned books week so we definitely needed to make this a part of the read-a-thon!
- SATURDAY: The finale!
Today we will be announcing the winner of the giveaway,
- as well as some other things we’ll be posting at a later date.
- SUNDAY: This day isn’t officially part of the reading days,
our day to wrap up the week and talk about how the challenges and our goals went!
Looking forward to seeing more and doing more –Maybe even get another read in under the wire ?!