Invitation from author, Margaret Feinberg:Reflecting on the 21 Days of Wonder journey is a little overwhelming.
Am so thankful for the ways God showed up- every single day.
And, am so thankful for YOU and everything that you shared along the way.
We encouraged each other. We prayed for each other. We giggled with each other. And, we celebrated. Lots!
God unleashed his wonder in amazing ways.
The day we all posted sunsets (even in rain and crazy weather) made me feel like we were part of a team determined to appreciate wonder across the world.
The day we shared our favorite music and I got so inspired by artists I’d never even heard of but now love.
The end of the journey was really bittersweet. I was thankful to have gone down the path with old friends and new friends. But, I didn’t want to loose the amazing community that had sprung up, seemingly overnight, determined to appreciate wonder in the smallest of details.
But, one of the most amazing things about wonder is that it’s not just confined to 21 Days. Now that we know where to look, we can find wonder in every circumstance.
Let’s continue! Let’s declare 2013 the Year of Wonder! [Tweet this]
We’re inviting you to share how you are experiencing and seeing the wonder of God in 2013. It could be God working in your life. Or, in someone else’s. Take a picture. Write a blog post. Share on your facebook. Create a Pinterest. Tweet. Post as you feel inspired, but know that each time you post using the hashtag #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK we’re more likely to see it and it’s another chance to win some great gifts.
We’re going to be scouring the internet looking for people who are choosing to #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK every day.
On the first day of each month, beginning February 1st throughout all of 2013, we’re going to be picking someone who is living wonderstruck to receive a $50 AMEX Gift Card. This month’s winner is: Philip Shimer.
At the end of the year, we’re going to pick one person who has lived wonderstruck to receive a Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is a surprise for now, but let’s just say it’s something that will inspire wonder in an amazing way.
Ask God to unleash His wonder in your life like you’ve never experienced it before during 2013. Now live today expectant for how God is going to answer. [Tweet this]
How to chronicle your #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK moments in 2013?
Actually, any way that works best for you:
- Post on Facebook: Tag posts using @Margaret Feinberg, so we can see and share in the joy of experiencing God’s wonder.
- Post on Twitter: Use hashtag #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK.
- Post on Instagram: Post a photo of how God is astounding you with His wonder, hashtag #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK.
- Post on your blog or website: Send the link to email@example.com
- Keep a Wonderstruck Journal: The Wonderstruck Workbook includes extra space for writing how God is wowing you with His wonders.
- Grab a few friends and take a walk with Margaret. Don’t worry– the trail is accessible to all. Pick up a copy of Wonderstruck 7-Session DVD Bible Study Kit and explore the wonders of God as found in the Scripture together. Click here to buy.
With each page of Wonderstruck, may you discover another facet of God’s character, feel the soft pinch of His presence, and step back in astonishment at the One who holds you.
So cup your hands in prayer. Scrunch your face against the vault of heaven in childlike expectation. As you pray for wonder, may you be wonderstruck.
May you fall in love anew with a mysterious and wonder-filled God.