For all my Christmas loving friends !
Today is the Final Day for signups to participate in
Robyn & Lauren’s
Christmas Ornament Swap !
Your choice of where you’re willing or able to send –
local, national or international…
Loving the upcoming Christmas Season,
this is one FuN Exchange I don’t want to miss !
Thought you might think the same,
so here’s your chance at Lauren’s Final Call ~
“I want to add you all to my memories and decided
to host an ornament swap (hopefully each year)!
I will pair each one of you that signs up
with someone to swap with.
You don’t have to spend lots of money,
** in fact, there is a $5 limit!
If you’re crafty you can make an ornament
& if you’re a little craft challenged,
you are certainly free to shop for one.
Sign ups .. until October 25th.
I will pair you up by November 1st
so you have time to have a little chat with your partner
and get/make your ornament.
Ornaments should be shipped by November 24th
to allow time for shipping. “
- Please only sign up if you are 100% sure you are able to participate.
- Follow your hosts:Tutus & Tea Parties and Robyn’s View
- Sign ups are from now until October 25th.
- You will get your partner’s email address by November 1st.
- Your ornament can be handmade or bought but the spending limit is $5! (not including shipping)
- Ornaments must be shipped out by November 24th or sooner.
- This exchange is open to everyone, everywhere! On the sign up form you can choose your shipping preference.
- Place the Ornament Swap Button somewhere on your main blog page so others can join in the fun! Non bloggers also welcome! (this is optional, but would be nice if you could)
Use hashtag #OrnamentSwap2012 to share.Facebook it, Tweet it, Instagram a sneak peek, G+ it…whatever!I’d love for you to tag me in your posts so other’s can find out where to join.
EnJoy and Gift another with your Christmas Blessing…
Here’s the UPDATED Swap Info for all who signed up ~ 138 !!