‘Friday Five’ post today ~
There’s a birthday for an adult member of my family today. I will admit, I’m not very good at celebrating birthdays. Sadly, the adults in my life have suffered from this affliction. I do manage to rally for my son (now age 7).
I could bore you with my own personal history of birthday laments which may have led to this attitude… but I won’t (you’re welcome). Instead I’d love to hear your birthday memories.
1) What is the first birthday you remember?
2) Do you recall a favorite gift?
3) Has anyone ever tried to surprise you for your birthday? Did it work? Was it fun?
4) Do you have a favorite birthday dessert?
5) Describe what would be your ‘perfect birthday’.
actually, I believe I still have it ..
which is a very good thing as today marked the minting of the last penny in Canada!
strawberries with whipped cream plus drinks with all the family following!
Definitely a success & Totally Fun!
Thanks for this reminder… 🙂