our final week’s discussion of
is hosted by Irresistable Reads
1. After Gabi is injured, the doctor gives her a tonic. Gabi questions the doctor several times what is in it but he refuses to tell. Would you have taken the tonic in Gabi’s situation?
that would have to be a no. i would have asked cook
who would have known the remedies of the day…
2. Before the games Gabi asks Lia to let Lord Forabosch win in the archery event as people, especially Lord Forabosch, are becoming suspicious of them. But during the games Lord Forabosch upsets Lia trying to throw her off her game. So Lia decides to win. Do you think she did the right thing by not letting Lord Forabosch bully her or do you think she took an unnecessary risk?
i don’t think Lia could have caused Forabosch to do any worse
than he’s already schemed.
i gave her credit for standing up to him.
3. When Gabi is dying and she and Lia decide to return to the tombs so they can get the cure at home, they have to tell Marcello the truth. Even though Marcello thinks that it is madness that they are from the future he believes in Gabi because he loves her. Do you think this is believable? What would you have done if you were Marcello?
his gullibility would easily have been proven
should their story have been disproven,
so he wasn’t taking a big risk.
i would have followed suit.
what really was at risk?
Gabi’s life was endangered. Marcello acted in love.
he acted in response to the crisis with all his desire
to help her – believe her, trust her…
4. In the end Gabi and Lia return home. Do you think Gabi will return to Marcello? Would you go back?
i’m sure she will try.
ooo me? i’m pretty stuck on life as we know it!
maybe if it was to go back to bring my man back with me!!
5. Looking back at Waterfall what was your favourite moment?
probably discovering Lia.
the entire courageous confrontational escapade.
this exciting time travel novel is now concluded
the series continues….
Thank you to each hostess during the Waterfall Wednesday
discussions and each visitor who stopped in to visit!
i’ve entirely enjoyed the journey and look forward to more
River of Time adventures with Gabi and Marcello
along with you…
Thank you, Lisa, for putting words to paper
and creating this literary world for our enjoyment!
and now~ book 2! trailer
Cascade chapter 1 anyone curious?